- 05:40 - The Azure Platform
- 07:08 - Unique Azure Value
- 17:24 - Develop, test and run your apps on Azure
- 21:50 - Demo: MSDN Gallery and Visual Studio
- 28:13 - Demo: PowerShell and xPlat
- 33:35 - Extending production workloads to Azure
Thank you for your interest in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services.
Featured Microsoft speaker Corey Sanders, Group Program Manager-Azure Compute Runtime, will walk you through an introductory webinar on Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines. Corey will provide an overview of how to use and benefit from IaaS whether you're using Azure VM’s for Dev & Test, extending your on-premises infrastructure, or running business apps such as SQL, Oracle, SharePoint, or SAP.
- 36:08 - Hybrid Connectivity Options
- 37:38 - Demo: Software-defined Virtual Network
- 39:02 - Store, Backup and Recover your data
- 49:45 - Load Balancer Experience
- 51:33 - VM Extensions