With more than 1.23 billion monthly active facebook users and about 757 million daily active Facebook users, Facebook as a social platform is the most compelling vehicle to reach out to, and engage with customers. Businesses can use facebook to achieve many goals like driving in-store sales, increasing online sales, launching new products, build awareness, brand building, and promoting a business, service or app.
It all essentially starts by creating a hub for your business on facebook pages, profile the demographic you'd like to reach out to, and use a combination of compelling content, engagement vehicles and facebook ads to grow your network.
You can cultivate your fan base and work with them to achieve so many business objectives, some of which include:
- Keep customers in the know
- Provide customer support
- Act as a sales interface - for small businesses to take customer product/service queries, reservations, appointments, call backs etc.
- Promote special events, product / service launches, and special occasions
- Reward fans and provide a deep engagement channel for your loyal customers
- Collect customer feedback on services, new product introductions, focus groups etc.
- Grow your network, by allowing customers to recommend and introduce new prospects