Yes! Bring your workloads to Azure App Service with confidence and save on your OPEX and CAPEX. Use our best-practice guidance, direct access to Azure engineers, tools, and partner services.
Application Services Migration
Is there a way to host web apps, mobile backend and RESTful APIs in any programming language of your choice without managing infrastructure?
Azure App Service is a Platform as a Service (PaaS), meaning you need not worry about administering the operating system or patching the framework. It well suits azure App Service for all ASP.NET websites and most WCF services.
Azure App service supports both Windows and Linux, and enables automated deployments from GitHub, Azure DevOps, or any GitHub report. Get auto scaling, patching, CI/CD, advanced performance monitoring, and production debugging snapshots with Azure App Service to make building and running your web applications easier.
Advantages of Azure App Service
Wondering, if Azure App Service can fit your need. Below listed are some advantages of Azure App Service that can help you decide
- Bring your code or container using the framework language of your choice.
- Increase developer productivity with tight integration of Visual Studio Code and Visual Studio.
- Streamline CI/CD with Git, GitHub, GitHub Actions, Atlassian Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Docker Hub and Azure Container Registry.
- Reduce downtime and minimise risk for app updates by using deployment slots.
- Achieve high availability with SLA-backed uptime of 99.95 percent.
- Simplify operations with automatic platform maintenance and security patching.
- Protect your applications with Web App Firewall and connect with virtual network integration.
- Deploy isolated web app instances with a single-tenancy model.
- Use Azure Active Directory and other popular identity providers to authenticate and allow app access.
- Scale globally across all Azure regions.
- Improve accessibility with cognitive services for embedded text reading and speech translation.
- Create easily searchable content with AI-powered cloud search services.
- Innovate faster managing all your APIs in one place.
- Perform intelligent and interactive, live troubleshooting with App Service diagnostics.
- View application performance and health end-to-end with Azure Monitor and Application Insights to decide faster.
- Build real-time views of application resource usage with Azure Monitor and configure alerts to notify you of unexpected conditions.
- Gain deeper insights into your app’s throughout response times, downstream dependencies and error trends using Application Insights.