Dynamics 365 will include Dynamics 365 Financials for Business, a comprehensive accounting and business management solution for SMBs. That offering is currently in preview in the US and Canada. With the launch of the Business edition of Dynamics 365 in the Spring of 2017, Microsoft is making a commitment to focus on the specific CRM needs of SMBs. In Spring, Microsoft shall launch Sales and Marketing applications for the Business edition. Sysfore would continue to work on the Dynamics 365 platform to add more features and capabilities to bring an industry focused solution set, which could be implemented in a shorter timeframe for its customers.
Sysfore’s Small & Medium Business Focus(SMB)
Do you need an ERP?
- Worried about business continuity due to employee movements, competition, inherent in-efficiencies due to lack of process, productivity, collaboration, etc.
- When the amount of inventory in the warehouse becomes difficult to determine.
- When the sales forecast is based mostly on guesswork or verbal commitments?
- Is your business struggling to keep up with the increased volume of customer orders or relies heavily on excel spreadsheets?
- When you need facts you start looking at all the excel sheets, emails, reach out to colleagues?
- When employees multi task, do things ad-hoc, get lost mid-way in activities resulting in tasks piling up.
Why Dynamics 365 is ideal for SMB?
- Build stronger relationship with your customer by implementing Sales engagements and Customer Service modules.
- Provides real time data which enables quick decision making.
- Capability to work from anywhere using Web browser or Mobile App or Outlook.
- No client installations, server and software license maintenance.
- Affordable and pay for licenses as you grow – reducing huge CAPEX.
- Can be extended to use the Microsoft Power BI capabilities for advanced reporting and intelligence.
- Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Azure IoT suite to predict the business changes accurately.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing customer journey orchestration preview now available
- Improve on-the-job guidance with Dynamics 365 Guides and Azure Object Anchors
- Improved SLA timer control helps agents track KPIs
- Live from Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2021: Moving forward faster, together
- Reduce complexity across global operations with Dynamics 365
- New Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Publisher program coming in 2021
- Your guide to Microsoft Business Applications Summit 2021
- Success for small and midsized businesses requires agility
- 5 tips for implementing the Field Service (Dynamics 365) mobile app
- Highlights from 2021 release wave 1 for Dynamics 365
- Continued innovation in Dynamics 365 Commerce 2021 release wave 1
- Discover the latest capabilities in Dynamics 365 Project Operations
- Extending reports in Business Central
- New features personalize customer experiences in Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
- Customize your protection with new features in the Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection preview