Dynamics 365 will include Dynamics 365 Financials for Business, a comprehensive accounting and business management solution for SMBs. That offering is currently in preview in the US and Canada. With the launch of the Business edition of Dynamics 365 in the Spring of 2017, Microsoft is making a commitment to focus on the specific CRM needs of SMBs. In Spring, Microsoft shall launch Sales and Marketing applications for the Business edition. Sysfore would continue to work on the Dynamics 365 platform to add more features and capabilities to bring an industry focused solution set, which could be implemented in a shorter timeframe for its customers.
Sysfore’s Small & Medium Business Focus(SMB)
Do you need an ERP?
- Worried about business continuity due to employee movements, competition, inherent in-efficiencies due to lack of process, productivity, collaboration, etc.
- When the amount of inventory in the warehouse becomes difficult to determine.
- When the sales forecast is based mostly on guesswork or verbal commitments?
- Is your business struggling to keep up with the increased volume of customer orders or relies heavily on excel spreadsheets?
- When you need facts you start looking at all the excel sheets, emails, reach out to colleagues?
- When employees multi task, do things ad-hoc, get lost mid-way in activities resulting in tasks piling up.
Why Dynamics 365 is ideal for SMB?
- Build stronger relationship with your customer by implementing Sales engagements and Customer Service modules.
- Provides real time data which enables quick decision making.
- Capability to work from anywhere using Web browser or Mobile App or Outlook.
- No client installations, server and software license maintenance.
- Affordable and pay for licenses as you grow – reducing huge CAPEX.
- Can be extended to use the Microsoft Power BI capabilities for advanced reporting and intelligence.
- Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Azure IoT suite to predict the business changes accurately.
- Microsoft acquires Suplari to strengthen business insight for finance and procurement leaders
- Transforming service operations with Connected Field Service
- Tracking forecasts to your company???s fiscal calendar just got easier
- Turn attendees into loyal customers with Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Improve seller productivity with the deal manager experience
- How to approach your routing and assignment transformation with unified routing
- 2021 release wave 2 plans for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform now available
- Innovate and grow with the simplified Business Applications ISV Connect program
- Bring Dynamics 365 into the flow of work with Teams???at no additional cost
- Use guided integration to set up Fraud Protection for your business
- Dynamics 365 Field Service (on-premises) use rights to retire on June 30, 2022
- Intelligent Order Management partners with leading service providers to optimize order management
- Dynamics 365 and EY India helps Wonder Cement build a resilient supply chain
- Host web apps using Microsoft Edge WebView2 Process in Unified Service Desk 4.2
- 4 post-pandemic retail trends