- 01:00: Challenges of application dev and test on-premises, for app owners and datacenter admins
- 04:12: Enable innovation with test and dev labs in the cloud
- 06:50: Benefits of using Azure with MSDN Subscriptions
- 11:06: How developers can get started with Virtual machines
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Dev and Test on Microsoft Azure.
Visual Studio 2013 is the best IDE for cloud development and test – and enables powerful scenarios including running Visual Studio in Azure hosted Virtual Machines, and the ability to manage cloud resources right from the IDE. In this video, Mark Mortimore, Senior Product Marketing manager – Microsoft Azure, reviews in detail what Azure offers for MSDN Subscribers, how to take advantage of pre-configured virtual machines, and go through demos such as how to use PowerShell to setup and later clean-up a Windows Azure test environment.
- 12:25: Move Virtual Machines between on-premises and the cloud
- 12:52: PowerShell for Automation and Advanced Management
- 14:24: Demo: Setting up a dev and test environment on Azure
- 22:16: SharePoint Server on Azure