The open source Openbravo Community ERP platform is one of the most popular open source ERPs in the market. Being in the market for more than 10 years, the Openbravo platform has been successfully implemented in 100's of companies across the globe successfully. Openbravo is a full feature ERP with modules that include Financial Accounting & management, Procurement Management, Warehouse Management, Sales Management, Project & Services Management and Master Data Management for the Enterprise. Openbravo ERP is most suitable for small and midsize businesses looking for a full fledged ERP, and works very well for Services industries. Openbravo is also a very good fit as an ERP for Retailers too, because it has an independent but well integrated POS platform and also has prebuilt connectors to the Magento ecommerce platform, thus enabling an ERP that can fulfill the needs of a multi-channel retail operation extremely well.
Openbravo ERP is a best-fit ERP for midsized businesses that offers extensive features, adaptability, scalable architecture and best integration possibilities
Openbravo Development Center of Excellence
Sysfore brings deep expertise in customizing the Openbravo ERP platform for customers.
Sysfore has a fairly large team of technology specialists trained on the Openbravo Platform. Through our years of experience in implementing Openbravo ERP for customers, we have acquired skills that allowed for complex customizations on the platform. We bring that experience and knowledge on Openbravo ERP implementation projects.
Sysfore can work on complex needs customers may have on the Openbravo ERP platform, and all in a manner that ties in neatly with recommended development and extendability practices, and in a manner that doesn't prevent future migration and upgrade features available with the platform.
Our Openbravo Development Center of Excellence (CoE) provides core skills and expertise in the following:
- Openbravo Platform and Core Expereince
- Ability to customize and add new business process, workflows, advance reporting and even fully featured Modules
- Ability to provide solution design and development capability
- Ability to provide migration and upgrades to latest versions
- Ability to integrate with third- party open source applications and toolsets, like Magento ecommerce, SugarCRM, Pentaho BI suite, etc.
- Ability to deploy solution to a production environment either within the network, in a outsourced Data Center, or a Public or Private Cloud
- Ability to provide application management and maintenance services on a continual basis
- Ability to enable ERP to be a system of record and expose data through APIs or Web Services for integration to external apps or service providers
- Ability to customize the User Interface and customize Application Usability to suit customer's needs
- Build out Industry specific or Country specific Solution Packs
- Provide localization capabilities