Dynamics 365 will include Dynamics 365 Financials for Business, a comprehensive accounting and business management solution for SMBs. That offering is currently in preview in the US and Canada. With the launch of the Business edition of Dynamics 365 in the Spring of 2017, Microsoft is making a commitment to focus on the specific CRM needs of SMBs. In Spring, Microsoft shall launch Sales and Marketing applications for the Business edition. Sysfore would continue to work on the Dynamics 365 platform to add more features and capabilities to bring an industry focused solution set, which could be implemented in a shorter timeframe for its customers.
Sysfore’s Small & Medium Business Focus(SMB)
Do you need an ERP?
- Worried about business continuity due to employee movements, competition, inherent in-efficiencies due to lack of process, productivity, collaboration, etc.
- When the amount of inventory in the warehouse becomes difficult to determine.
- When the sales forecast is based mostly on guesswork or verbal commitments?
- Is your business struggling to keep up with the increased volume of customer orders or relies heavily on excel spreadsheets?
- When you need facts you start looking at all the excel sheets, emails, reach out to colleagues?
- When employees multi task, do things ad-hoc, get lost mid-way in activities resulting in tasks piling up.
Why Dynamics 365 is ideal for SMB?
- Build stronger relationship with your customer by implementing Sales engagements and Customer Service modules.
- Provides real time data which enables quick decision making.
- Capability to work from anywhere using Web browser or Mobile App or Outlook.
- No client installations, server and software license maintenance.
- Affordable and pay for licenses as you grow – reducing huge CAPEX.
- Can be extended to use the Microsoft Power BI capabilities for advanced reporting and intelligence.
- Integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Azure IoT suite to predict the business changes accurately.
- Simplifying Dynamics 365 offerings
- Are banks getting the most out of their #social strategy?
- Achieving Greater Business Productivity with PowerApps
- Don't get left behind - 3 ways to enhance your customer service
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences - an art and science
- Digital transformation in retail via third-party integration
- New services for Microsoft FastTrack for Dynamics 365 help accelerate user adoption
- The secret to modern retail? Dynamics 365 for Retail has it
- Delivering on the promise of digital transformation in retail
- Every employee is a potential thought leader - unlock that potential with Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales named a leader in latest The Forrester Wave: Sales Force Automation Solutions, Q2 2017
- How to take advantage of three technologies transforming retail
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Enterprise edition July 2017 update
- Win new customers - and keep them - in the world of digital banking
- Find your competitive edge by accelerating innovation with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 July 2017 Update
- Helping partners innovate in business applications
- How mixed reality enhances connected field service
- Accelerating Digital Transformation with Technology
- Better outcomes with on time, on budget projects
- Empowering service agents starts with the right tools & processes
- Transform your service center, transform your business
- Thinking long term: Anticipating the needs of your citizens
- Better customer engagement is a must - what’s your strategy?
- Differentiate your business with exceptional field service